From Chaos to Clarity: Re-inventing Yourself After Cancer
September 18, 2019, 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
UCSF Mount Zion Campus and online
1600 Divisadero Street
San Francisco, CA 94115
This program will be held on seven Wednesdays, September 18-October 30, 5:00-7:00 pm.
The first and last classes are in-person; the other five classes are online via Zoom.
Congratulations on making it through active cancer treatment! Everything should be great now, right? Except, if you are like many, you might be more confused now than ever. Do these thoughts sound familiar?
- Why don’t I feel more relieved? I’m so scared the cancer will come back!
- I want to go back to my life, but everything feels so different. Especially me.
- Why don’t I feel happier? I should be grateful, but I’m still so tired.
- What do I do now? What do I want now?
- This felt like a wake-up call, but what does that even mean?
You don’t have to figure any of this out alone. We’ve asked our partners at The Cancer Journey to design a program just for you. In this 7-week fun, interactive course, you will:
- Learn techniques to get present and out of fear immediately.
- Explore your re-invention of YOU.
- Develop an exciting vision of your future.
- Learn what it means to truly step into your power.
With Shariann Tom and Keri Lehmann, master coaches and founders of The Cancer Journey.
There is no fee, but pre-registration is required, as space is limited.
We are very grateful to the Mount Zion Health Fund for sponsoring this program!