First Biannual international Evolution and Cancer Conference
June 3-5, 2011
University of California San Francisco, Mission Bay Campus
Reports from Conference 2011
- Forty years on from Nixon's war, cancer research 'evolves'
- The Self-ish Cell: Cancer’s emerging evolutionary paradigm A report from the First International Biannual Evolution and Cancer Conference
Center for Evolution and Cancer
Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Evolution in neoplastic progression
- Evolution in therapeutic resistance
- Evolution of cancer suppression in multicellular organisms
- Social evolution in cancer
- Human evolution and cancer susceptibility
The conference was made possible with support from the UCSF Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center, the UCSF Department of Surgery, Nodality Inc., and the National Evolutionary Synthesis Center.