Mission Bay Diller Building
- General Lab Manager: Will Toomey 502-3599
General Building Concerns
476-2021 (answered 24/7)
Plumbing, electrical, elevator, temperature, airflow or CO2 delivery problems, or any building emergency.
Proxy Card Access
Ovidio Velasquez, email@example.com or 514-3413.
514-4975 (guard desk)
Each department occupying Diller has its own Mail Center number assigned by UCSF Mail Services. Please contact your departmental administrator or Adele Dow if you are unsure what your number is.
- Cancer Center - 0128
- Medicine - 3116
- Neurological Surgery - 0520
- Pediatrics - 3112
- Urology - 3110
The street address -- 1450 3rd Street -- refers to both the main entrance and the loading dock.
Follow prompts for Medical Center or Campus.
- To order a phone, submit a ticket through the ITS Service Desk (choose "Voice, Video & Pager Services")
To Medical Center:
47 + 5-digit number (3-xxxx, 4-xxxx, 5-xxxx)
For more information: >Dialing Instructions for UC numbers
In Diller Building, contact Laura Yee. For other locations, see http://police.ucsf.edu.
Emergency Action Plan
In case of an afterhours emergency event and you want to check on the condition/status of a campus building, contact one of the following:
- Campus Emergency Hotline: 402-4000
- Campus Back up Emergency Hotline: 1-800-873-8232
Facilities Management Information Line: 514-1212
Download the Diller Building action plans:
> office EAP by floor and > lab EAP by floor/wing. (new 2015)
- UCSF's alerting and warning service for students, staff, and faculty. It is activated to contact you when there is an immediate threat to safety or health affecting the campus community. WarnMe can alert you by phone, text message, or email – you choose the best ways to reach you. Sign up on the WarnMe site.
Printer Drivers for HD-362 printer:
Users should chose the Xerox Global Print Driver to install.
The recommendations from the April 2011 report are available for download here.