Symposium attendees are strongly encouraged to submit abstracts for the poster session.
Deadline for Submission:
MONDAY June 1, 2009
12 pm Pacific Time
Abstracts from students and post-doctoral fellows will be reviewed by the Ras Symposium Advocacy Advisory Committee. The trainee of the most outstanding abstract will be selected, and up to two night hotel accommodations and partial travel reimbursement will be sponsored by the meeting. The awardee will be contacted on July 1, 2009 and his or her poster will be highlighted during the poster session on Saturday Night August 1, 2009. Submit a poster abstract as a Word document:
- Abstract Title is centered on a standard 8 x 11 inch single page.
- Authors names and affiliations. Name of the presenting author should be underlined.
- The abstract narrative should be no more one page. Use 11 point Arial font.
- In the submitting email, please type the name, affiliation, and email for every author listed. Name of the presenting author should be underlined.
- Previously published material may be presented, if new aspects are introduced.
Poster abstracts should be submitted by email to Karen Gehrman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate if you are a student or postdoctoral fellow.
The poster should measure approximately 3 feet (90 cm) wide x 4 feet (122 cm) high.
Posters will be mounted with push pins that will be provided.
Poster abstracts will be published in the American Journal Of Medical Genetics