Meditation and Guided Imagery
Instructor: Brook Stone, LCSW
Mondays, 1:30 - 2:30 pm*
Osher Center for Integrative Medicine
1545 Divisadero St., 5th Floor, Room 523
Drop-in format. No registration required.
Start your week off right with the help of our free weekly drop-in meditation class. Meditation can be used for a variety of beneficial purposes, including:
- Stress-reduction & relaxation
- Facilitating healing
- Emotional cleansing & balancing
- Gaining self-awareness & personal insight
- Manifesting change
- Developing intuition & inner guidance
- Unlocking creativity
- Exploring higher realities
- Deepening concentration
Beginners and experienced meditators welcome. For more information, please call the Cancer Resource Center at 415.885.3693 or send email.
Co-sponsored by the Cancer Resource Center and the Osher Center for Integrative Medicine
* Because of occasional changes to the schedule, please confirm in advance by calling the CRC, or refer to our quarterly event calendar.
Additional Audio Resources
- Free Guided Meditations from the UCLA Mindful Awareness Resource Center
- Guided Audio Meditations from the UCSD Center for Mindfulness
- Resources and Meditations from UCSF Psycho-Oncology
- Guided Meditations for Patients with Insomnia and Anxiety from UCSF Osher Center for Integrative Medicine