Pumpkin Banana Smoothie
- ½ cup pumpkin puree (homemade or canned)*
- 1 banana
- ¼ - ½ cup unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- ¼ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 4-5 ice cubes
- Pinch of cinnamon
*If using canned pumpkin, look for a product in a BPA-free can with no additives.Preparation:
- In a blender, add the pumpkin puree, banana, almond or coconut milk and pumpkin spice.
- Pulse until well mixed; add the ice to the smoothie and continue pulsing until completely smooth.
- Serve the smoothie with a pinch of cinnamon on top
Makes 1 serving