Across UCSF there are many resources that can be leveraged for professional development and career advancement.
- UCSF Library – Offers free workshops and special events taught by UCSF Library staff.
Data Science Training
- Library's Data Science Initiative
- Training in Clinical Research (TICR)
- Other UCSF
- HDFCCC Training Programs and Medical Education
- UCSF Continuing Medical Education
Clinical & Translational Science Institute - CTSI facilitates clinical and translational research and offers multiple training programs:
- K Scholars Program
- KL2 Scholars Program
- TL1 Postdoctoral Fellowship Training Program
- Resident Research Training Program (RRTP)
- Stimulating Access to Research in Residency (StARR) Program
- Mentor Training Program
- Yearlong Inquiry Program (YIP)
- Pre-Health Undergraduate Program
- Learning Health Systems K12 Career Development Program
- Campus Council on Faculty Life
- Office of Career & Professional Development (OCPD)
- UCSF Office for Postdoctoral Scholars
- Scientific Leadership Program
- Gladstone Institutes - Is an independent research institution that offers science talks, industry research seminars and a trainee to tenure track program.
- Office of Diversity and Outreach – Offers education and training around diversity and inclusion
- Training In Clinical Research (TICR) – Offers a broad array of educational opportunities in clinical research:
- The Graduate Medical Education College - is a forum for residents, fellows, health professions learners, and faculty to learn core topics in graduate medical education.
- UC President’s Postdoctoral Fellowship Program - This program offers fellowships to outstanding scholars in all fields whose research, teaching, and service will contribute to diversity and equal opportunity at UC.
- B2I – Bridge 2 Industry - Connects academic trainees to leading companies in the Bay Area.
- UCSF HR Professional Development Guide – Created by the UCSF Learning & Organization Development Office, it offers guidance on how to manage your own professional development.
- Center for Enhancement for Communication in Healthcare