Bay Area Breast Cancer Forum Podcasts
The Bay Area Breast Cancer Forum is a monthly gathering of health care providers, researchers, patients, patient advocates, friends, and families.
Topics are varied, but the emphasis is on clinical trials and research.
- "Updates from the 2014 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium, Part II"
April 1, 2015
- "Updates from the 2014 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium"
January 21, 2015
- "Immunotherapy: a primer for breast cancer"
November 19, 2014
- "Clinical research for breast cancer: how to find trials, how to interpret information"
September 16, 2014
- "Updates from ASCO 2014"
June 11, 2014
- "Continued Updates from the 2013 San Antonio International Breast Cancer Conference"
March 12, 2014
- "New Developments in Breast Cancer Research: An Update from the San Antonio 2013 International Breast Cancer Conference"
January 8, 2014
- From Puberty to Breast Cancer and Beyond
December 4, 2013
- Environmental Risk Factors For Breast Cancer
September 11, 2013
- Updates from ASCO 2013
June 11, 2013
- Imaging for Breast Cancer: Imaging after diagnosis, Who needs an MRI?, What do I need to know about breast density?
May 14, 2013
- Breast Cancer Survivorship - Physical & Emotional Aspects of Life after Treatment
March 13, 2013
- New developments in breast cancer research, an update from the San Antonio 2012 international breast cancer conference
January 9, 2013
- Understanding & Managing the Short & Long Term Effects of Breast Cancer Therapy: Chemotherapy/HormoneTherapy/RadiationTherapy
November 7, 2012
- Nutrition and Exercise Tips for Breast Cancer Survivors
September 12, 2012
- Updates from ASCO 2012
June 11, 2012
- Breast Cancer & Hormones: Risk Factors, Managing Side Effects, Understanding Your Prognosis
March 7, 2012
- What's New in Breast Cancer Research: Update from San Antonio 2011
January 4, 2012
- Updates from the 2011 European Society for Medical Oncology ESMO & Your Questions Answered - Open Forum
November 16, 2011
- Making Decisions Regarding Treatment for Breast Cancer & Talking to your Health Care Provider
September 14, 2011
- What's New in Breast Cancer Research: Update from San Antonio 2010, Part II
March 9, 2011
- What's New in Breast Cancer Research: Update from San Antonio 2010
January 5, 2011
- Screening and Treatment Options for Breast Cancer: New Strategies and Tools
November 3, 2010
- A Brief Primer on the Molecular Aspects of Breast Cancer” and “A Focus Group: What Do You Wish You Had Known about Breast Cancer? A Chance to Shape the Future
September 15, 2010
- ASCO 2010: News from the Annual International Oncology Meeting
June 16, 2010
- Hormone Therapy for Breast Cancer: New Data and Reversing Resistance” and “What are the Phases of Clinical Trials? Representative Trials and Phase I
April 21, 2010
- Whats New in Breast Cancer Research: Update from San Antonio 2009
January 6, 2010
- Breast Cancer and Stress Management: Helpful Tricks and Tools
November 18, 2009
- Surviving Breast Cancer: Lifestyle Changes and Patient Resources That Can Make a Difference
September 23, 2009
- 2009 ASCO: (American Society of Clinical Oncology)
June 10, 2009
- Diet and Exercise After Breast Cancer: Can I Boost the Odds?
April 29, 2009
- Hormone Therapy & Bisphosphonates: Anti-Tumor Effects, Side
September 10, 2008
Back to Podcasts