University of California San Francisco
Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center

Establish Account & Scheduling

  • All reservations for PTC instrumentation, services, and training are done via the MyCORES reservation and recharge software system
  • The login to MyCORES is available through MyAccess -
  • If you find that you do not yet have access to MyCORES, please take a minute to complete the New User Access online form in MyAccess. 

Request a MyCores Account

UCSF Users

A UCSF user is a PI, lab member, or administrator that works or studies at UCSF and will be paying for services or managing an account with a UCSF speedtype.

UCSF Users and HDFCCC members 

Membership is required of all NCI-funded Comprehensive Cancer Centers and allow priority access and cost structure to Shared Resources. For additional info and instructions on how to apply for HDFCCC membership, visit this page.

Affiliates & External Users

An Affiliate or External User is someone who will be paying for PTC services with non-UCSF funds, via check, wire transfer, or IOC (inter-campus fund transfer). This includes PIs from other UC campuses, as well as those from affiliate, non-profit, and for-profit organizations.

Specific questions can be directed to:

For further questions, contact Byron Hann, Core Manager at or Paul Phojanakong, Lab Manager at

PTC Services for UCSF Users

Equipment reservations can be ordered and scheduled on MyCORES by logging into UCSF MyAccess.

To request a MyCORES account, please follow these instructions:

  • Retrieve your MyAccess ID number.
  • Fill out the MyCORES New User Request
  • The MyCORES Team will contact you once your account has been created.

Please include all necessary information. Providing inaccurate or incomplete information will cause a delay in account creation. Users must have both an active MyAccess ID# and MyCORES account in order to log in to MyCORES.

PTC Services for Affiliate & External Users

To initiate a request for services from the PTC, please follow these instructions:

  • Contact Byron Hann to initiate a business contract request (not required for Affiliates or other UC campuses)
  • Once the business contract is executed, please fill out the MyCORES External Customer Information Form to obtain a MyAccess account, which will give you the ability to log in to MyCORES to schedule your own reservations
  • The MyCORES Team will submit a request for your ID# (this can take up to two weeks)
  • The MyCORES Team will contact you with instructions on activating your MyAccess ID# and setting up a password

If you have PO# information which needs to be recorded in MyCORES, please fill out the MyCORES External PO Information Form. Each of these reference accounts will generate separate external invoices, should multiple PO# for a single client be used in a single billing cycle.

To request changes to your MyCORES billing account, please send an e-mail to with the desired change.