Establish Account & Scheduling
- All reservations for PTC instrumentation, services, and training are done via the MyCORES reservation and recharge software system
- The login to MyCORES is available through MyAccess - https://myaccess.ucsf.edu.
- If you find that you do not yet have access to MyCORES, please take a minute to complete the New User Access online form in MyAccess.
Request a MyCores Account
A UCSF user is a PI, lab member, or administrator that works or studies at UCSF and will be paying for services or managing an account with a UCSF speedtype.
UCSF Users and HDFCCC members
Membership is required of all NCI-funded Comprehensive Cancer Centers and allow priority access and cost structure to Shared Resources. For additional info and instructions on how to apply for HDFCCC membership, visit this page.
Affiliates & External Users
An Affiliate or External User is someone who will be paying for PTC services with non-UCSF funds, via check, wire transfer, or IOC (inter-campus fund transfer). This includes PIs from other UC campuses, as well as those from affiliate, non-profit, and for-profit organizations.
Specific questions can be directed to: email@example.com
PTC Services for UCSF Users
Equipment reservations can be ordered and scheduled on MyCORES by logging into UCSF MyAccess.
To request a MyCORES account, please follow these instructions:
- Retrieve your MyAccess ID number.
- Fill out the MyCORES New User Request
- The MyCORES Team will contact you once your account has been created.
Please include all necessary information. Providing inaccurate or incomplete information will cause a delay in account creation. Users must have both an active MyAccess ID# and MyCORES account in order to log in to MyCORES.
PTC Services for Affiliate & External Users
To initiate a request for services from the PTC, please follow these instructions:
- Contact Byron Hann to initiate a business contract request (not required for Affiliates or other UC campuses)
- Once the business contract is executed, please fill out the MyCORES External Customer Information Form to obtain a MyAccess account, which will give you the ability to log in to MyCORES to schedule your own reservations
- The MyCORES Team will submit a request for your ID# (this can take up to two weeks)
- The MyCORES Team will contact you with instructions on activating your MyAccess ID# and setting up a password
If you have PO# information which needs to be recorded in MyCORES, please fill out the MyCORES External PO Information Form. Each of these reference accounts will generate separate external invoices, should multiple PO# for a single client be used in a single billing cycle.
To request changes to your MyCORES billing account, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the desired change.