Survivorship Wellness Group Information
- Group goal: To learn and practice strategies to enhance wellness after finishing treatment for cancer.
- Survivorship Wellness meets weekly on Monday afternoons from 1:30-3:00pm at 1600 Divisadero Street.
- There are 8 Survivorship Wellness classes. This cycle is held on a continuous basis throughout the year.
- After completing an orientation visit with a program facilitator, you are welcome to begin your participation in Survivorship Wellness at any class of your choosing in this cycle.
- It is encouraged that you attend all 8 classes. If you must miss a class due to scheduling conflicts, please speak with a facilitator.
- You must register for each session you plan to attend. Please call Survivorship Wellness Coordinator Mikela Barulich at 414-353-3931 if you wish to register for or cancel any class.
Important Phone Numbers
Survivorship Wellness Program Coordinator: Mikela Barulich
Phone: (415) 353-3931
- Call this number if you need to cancel an appointment
- If you anticipate an absence
- Have questions about your insurance/copay
If you are feeling suicidal or have a mental health or medical emergency:
- Call 911 or
- Go to your nearest emergency room