These delicious mocktails are perfect for a warm day. Enjoy them with dinner or by the pool with friends. All of the mocktails are simple to make and only include a few inexpensive ingredients.
- ½ cup coconut milk + ½ cup water
- 1 ¼ cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 1 cup baby kale
- 2 ice cubes½ frozen banana, sliced (optional, if your pineapple isn’t very sweet)
- Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. Pour into two glasses.
Yields 2 servings. Recipe from Spicebox Kitchen by Linda Shiue, MD
Nutritional Information per Serving: Calories 111; Total Fat 1.4g; Saturated Fat 1.1g; Carbohydrate 26g; Fiber 3.3g; Protein 2g; Sodium 12mg
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 liter sparkling water
- 1 lemon, halved
- Divide pomegranate juice among six glasses
- Fill glasses with sparking water
- Juice half the lemon and divide equally among glasses
- Add ice cubes if desired
- Slice the remaining lemon half into 6 rounds and garnish each glass with a lemon round Option: Prepare the drink in a pitcher and serve as needed
Yields 6 servings. Recipe from Simplebites.net
Nutritional Information per Serving: Calories 25; Total Fat 0.2g; Saturated Fat 0g; Carbohydrate 6.4g; Fiber 0.3g; Protein 0.2g; Sodium 4mg
Grapefruit Paloma Mocktail
- 2 oz grapefruit juice
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- 1-2 teaspoons maple syrup to taste
- Sparkling water
- Sliced limes
- Add the grapefruit juice, lime juice, and maple syrup to a glass and stir until well combined.
- Fill the glass with ice.
- Top of the glass with sparkling water, stir to combine, and serve with a slice of lime.
Yields 1 serving. Recipe from allthehealthythings.com
Nutritional Information per Serving: Calories 49; Total Fat 01g; Saturated Fat 0g; Carbohydrate 13g; Fiber 0.5g; Protein 0.4g; Sodium 2mg