As a cancer patient, you may take part in a clinical trial. Please see the links below for current open trials at UC San Francisco.
Search Cancer Clinical Trials at UCSF
- ClinicalTrials.UCSF.edu All clinical trials at UCSF.
- National Cancer Institute (NCI) Authoritative, detailed information and search mechanism for cancer clinical trials nationwide
- "Steps to Find a Clinical Trial" The basics on clinical trials, also from the NCI
- Cancer.net Helpful resources, including a podcast, from the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- BreastCancerTrials.org Nationwide matching service for individuals diagnosed with or at risk for breast cancer, developed by UCSF
- ClinicalTrials.gov Registry of all clinical trials — for cancer and other medical conditions — from the National Institutes of Health (NIH)