We offer a wide range of programs and services to support patients and families dealing with cancer.
Have questions? Our Patient and Family Cancer Support Center is your first stop for information, support and resources for yourself or your loved one.
NOW OPEN for walk-in visits at our Mission Bay site
Tuesday through Thursday, from 10 am to 2 pm.
We are also available by phone and email
Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm.
Call us at 415-885-3693 or send us an email so we can connect you with the support you need.
Services and Programs at a Glance
- Advanced Care Planning
- Art for Recovery Open Art Studio
- Cancer Clinical Trials
- Cancer Genetics and Prevention Program
- Cancer Immunotherapy Program
- Center for Reproductive Health
- COVID Information
- Exercise Classes & Counseling
- Fertility Preservation Program
- Financial Services
- Friend to Friend Gift Shop
- Improvement Ideas Suggestion Box
- Lodging Guide
- Look Good Feel Better
- Medication Disposal
- Meditation and Guided Imagery
- New Patient Guide to Cancer Services (PDF)
- New Patient Orientation (online)
- Neuro-Oncology Gordon Murray Caregiver Program
- Nutrition Counseling & Workshops
- Open to Options
- Osher Center for Integrative Medicine
- Patient and Family Cancer Support Center
- Patient Education Resources
- The Patient and Family Experience
- The Patient and Family Cancer Support Newsletter
- Patient Relations (for concerns about your care at UCSF)
- Patient Support Corps
- Peer Support Program
- Physician Referral Services
- Prepare for Surgery
- Prescriptions for Healing
- Sheri Sobrato Brisson Brain Cancer Survivorship Program
- Special Events
- Social Work
- Spiritual Care
- Stop Smoking Class
- Support Groups
- Survivorship and Wellness Institute
- Survivor Wellness Group Program
- Symptom Management Service
- Transportation at UCSF
- Transportation and Other Resources (tip sheet)
The best ideas come from patients and families!
We would like to learn from you. Please submit your ideas on how to improve the patient and family experience at the Cancer Center. Thank you!