Travel Grants and Funding Opportunities
There are many opportunities available for all trainee levels.
- OET Travel Grants – For postdocs in HDFCCC member labs only. Two given each quarter for up to $1500. For one grant each quarter, priority will be given to applicants from historically disenfranchised racial and ethnic groups that are under-represented in health sciences or from economically disadvantaged backgrounds as defined by the HHS Poverty Guidelines. Email Jennifer Seuferer if you have questions.
- American Association for Cancer Research Travel Grants
- American Society of Clinical Oncology Travel Grants for Underrepresented Populations
- Association of Northern California Oncologists
- Conference Travel Funding - UCSF Graduate Division tips to find travel grants
- UCSF Academic Senate - Travel grants for faculty
- School of Medicine – Travel grants for medical students
- Faculty Travel Awards for Child, Elder or Dependent Care - School of Medicine, Academic Affairs Office. Email Oriol Zales for more information.
- HDFCCC Funding Opportunities page
- American Association for Cancer Research
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- American Society of Hematology
- NIH Grant Diversity Supplements –UCSF’s Research Development Office has created a special section on their website to help faculty apply for these grants.
- Pivot Database – Office of Sponsored Research – Pivot allows researchers to search funding opportunities, save results, set automated funding alerts and identify potential collaborators. The Library offers monthly Pivot trainings for faculty, staff, postdocs and students.