Grant Writing Resources
Even the most seasoned researchers can use help with grant writing. See below for helpful links.
- Department of Medicine PRE-Proposal Application REview (PREPARE) - Grant review for faculty
- HDFCCC Grant Writing Support for Cancer Center Members
- Office postdoc scholars https://postdocs.ucsf.edu/fund-your-research
- TICR classes
- CTSI K grant writing workshop https://epibiostat.ucsf.edu/k-grant-writing-workshop
- CTSI grant writing consultation https://consult.ucsf.edu/consult/recharge
- Office of Career and Professional Development https://career.ucsf.edu/phds/grant-writing
Templates for the Responsible Conduct of Research, Methods in Enhancing Reproducibility and a descriptions of the training available to cancer center trainees. Email [email protected] if you would like to use one.
T32 Grant Proposal Library (log in to MyAccess)
HDFCCC F Grant Writing Workshop (F31s & F32s) October 2021 - March 2022
Co-hosted by HDFCCC and the Developmental Stem Cell Biology Graduate Program, this workshop is for graduate students and postdocs who plan on submitting an F31 or F32 for the April 2022 deadline. Each month you will attend a 1 – 2 hour, virtual lecture covering different sections of the grant, write a draft, receive peer, and mentor review. At the end, your completed draft will be reviewed by another faculty member. You’ll also receive instruction on how to interface with the Research Management Office for the actual submission process. To apply, please click here. Applications due Sept. 20. Space is limited.
To participate you must:
- Have chosen your research mentor
- Have a letter/email from your mentor approving your participation and agreeing to review your draft
- Agree to attend lectures and provide peer review for your fellow participants