April 27, 2023: PerkinElmer In Vivo Imaging User Group Meeting
We have 7 amazing speakers lined up from both academia and industry who will share their research and experiences using preclinical optical, CT, and ultrasound imaging instruments. Following the talks will be a demo of the Vega, our new robotic ultrasound device, and a reception with appetizers, posters, and networking. The event is FREE and all are welcome to join!
- Date: Thurs, April 27, 2023
- Location: Helen Diller Cancer Center, UCSF Campus, 1450 3rd St, San Francisco, CA 94158
- Time: 9 am - 5 pm Pacific Time (Come early for breakfast!)
- Registration link: https://event.on24.com/wcc/r/4145212/F5EC70D9B3D3E9280AB4D83EB761857A?mode=preview&page=reg
Nov 15, 2022: In Vivo Imaging User Group Meeting
Learn from experts how in vivo imaging is advancing their research in key application areas. Attend our demo in the afternoon on the newest addition to our imaging portfolio, the Vega®. The world’s first ultrasound system that combines automated, hands-free technology with high throughput capability.
May 12, 2022: uCT users #ucsf
Our first West Coast User Group Meeting in collaboration with Perkin Elmer. [Details]
Oct 29, 2021: Outdoor event on new in vivo imaging reagents in collaboration with Perkin Elmer
See our NEW IVISense and IVISbrite!
Perkin Elmer can also provide a variety of readily usable fluorescent probes for your imaging needs. Pre-validated and extensively published, ask about ProSense, MMPSense, and AngioSense, and receive 50% off on first purchase!
Drug Discover Reagents:
Newest assays for HTRF and Alpha technology products. Our alternatives to standard ELISA assays. Easy-to-use immunoassay kits for cell-based detection of cytokines, biomarkers, second messengers, cell signaling proteins providing fast and accurate results.
Sep 16, 2020: Virtual Seminar: Applications and Humanized Models for Immuno-Oncology Research
- Dr. Steve Festin, Director of Scientific and Commercial Development, Research Models, and Services, Charles River
- Dr. Ken Henderson, Senior Director of Laboratory Services, Charles River
Dec 10, 2019: Quantum G2x Symposium
Day 1 (12/10): Apps presentation and hands-on training (HD-291)
- 10:00 – 12:00: Applications presentation and discussion
- 14:00 – 17:00: Hands on training (scanning techniques, scan modes, FOVs, recon and data viewing)
Day 2 (12/11): Data analysis training (HD-392)
- 10:00 – 12:00: Analyze and AccuCT training
- 14:00 – 17:00: Analysis training continued
Dec 18, 2019: Theranostics Symposium
- 9:00am Introduction
- 9:20am Dosimetry and bone marrow toxicity
- 10:45am Combination therapy related
- 10.45 am Resources for theranostics research
- 11:00am New agent development